– Winner, 2022 Best Sustainable Development Company, Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), by Global Banking and Finance Magazine
– Winner, 2021 Best Sustainable Development Company, Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), by Global Banking and Finance Magazine
– Winner, 2021 Investment Company CEO of the year, CEE, by Global Banking and Finance Magazine
– Winner, 2021 Best Investment Bank, CEE, by Global Banking and Finance Magazine
– Winner, 2021 (Nov) Best Private Equity Funds In CEE 2021, Global Business Review Magazine
– Winner, 2021 (Nov) Best Investment Banking & Brokerage Boutique CEE 2021, Global Business Review Magazine
– Winner, 2021 (Nov) Outstanding Contribution In Investment Company CEE 2021- Alex Bebov, Global Business Review Magazine
– Winner, 2021 (Dec), Best Financial CEO of the Year – CEE, The European Magazine
– Winner, 2021 (Dec), Best Investment Bank CEE, The European Magazine
– Winner, 2021 (Dec), Best Brokerage Service Provider – CEE, The European Magazine
– Winner, 2021 (Nov), Best M&A Advisory Firm – Balkans, EU Business News, European Enterprise Awards
- Winner, Best Boutique Investment Bank CEE 2020 by Capital Finance Magazine
- Winner, Global Finance 2019 Best M&A Bank Central & Eastern Europe
- Winner, Global Finance October 2016 Investment Banking Boutique Central & Eastern Europe
- Winner, July 2018, Best Investment Bank Bulgaria, Euromoney Magazine
- Winner, July 2017, Best Investment Bank Bulgaria, Euromoney Magazine
- BAC and its team members were quoted many times in:
– Financial Times
– Wall Street Journal
– Global Finance Magazine
– IFR, etc.
- Capital Finance CEE 2020:
Balkan Advisory Company (BAC) is a boutique investment bank that packs a punch. BAC’s core market extends from its home base in Bulgaria to Serbia, Slovenia, Romania and Poland. It has established a reputation for superior service over the past 20 years, offering clients personalised assistance across six lines of business: M&A, principal investment and asset management, utilities and project finance, real estate, brokerage and new debt, financial institutions and capital markets. BAC is led by a seasoned team of regional experts with international experience from some of the world’s top financial centres and universities. BAC team members have proven skills on the buy-side or sell side of private equity, strategics, investment banking and advisory, with notable experience in restructuring, cost-cutting and efficiency optimisation projects. BAC is confident of its ability to outshine the competition — and backs that confidence up with case studies demonstrating competitive pricing and liquidity. BAC is a regional pioneer, the first investment bank to lead manage EMTN (Euro Medium Term Note) of joint Romania/Bulgaria issuer as well as having led-managed many corporate bonds and equity deals in the region, including led-managed eurozloty deal. It guides investors towards responsible targets, such as long-term renewable energy projects, and educates business leaders about the importance of transparent and proactive ESG reporting. BAC maintains a strong market hold in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) — and it has expansion plans in place. Green energy is on the top of its priorities and actual work these days. The CFI.co judging panel presents Balkan Advisory Company with the 2020 award for Best Boutique Investment Bank (CEE).
- „M&A пазара в Източна Европа също се радва на силна 2018 г.“, казва Александър Бебов, управляващ директор на Балканска консултантска компания ИП ЕАД, бутик за инвестиционно банкиране и посредничество със седалище в София, България, също активен в Румъния, Сърбия и Полша и избран от Global Finance за най-добра банка M&A в Централна и Източна Европа. Помощ за постигането на силни показатели са инвеститорите от по-зрели икономики, които обмислят Централна и Източна Европа заради над средния растеж. Регионалната икономика отчете 4,1% през 2018 г. според FocusEconomics.
- „Нарастващата сила и усъвършенстване на институционалната инфраструктура и правна система в региона, както и подобреното корпоративно управление в много компании също подхранват M&A пазара“, казва Бебов.
- „Пазарната консолидация също генерира по-голяма M&A активност“. По-специално Бебов посочва United Group, доставчик на далекосъобщения и медии, който се разраства чрез множество придобивания. „Пазарите на телевизия и широколентов достъп в нашите региони са доста фрагментирани и очакваме да се осъществи консолидация“, казва той.