- BAC and its team members were quoted many times in:
– Financial Times
– Wall Street Journal
– Global Finance Magazine
– IFR, etc.
- Winner, Global Finance 2019 Best M&A Bank Central & Eastern Europe
- Winner, Global Finance October 2016 Investment Banking Boutique Central & Eastern Europe
- Winner, July 2017, Best Investment Bank Bulgaria, Euromoney Magazine
- Winner, July 2018, Best Investment Bank Bulgaria, Euromoney Magazine
- “The M&A market in Eastern Europe also enjoyed a strong 2018”, says Alexander Bebov, managing director with Balkan Advisory Company IP EAD, an investment banking and brokerage boutique headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, also active in Romania, Serbia and Poland, and Global Finance’s pick for Best M&A Bank in Central and Eastern Europe. Helping drive the strong showing are investors from more-mature economies hat are considering Central and Eastern Europe because of its above-average growth. The regional economy posted by 4.1% percent in 2018. according to FocusEconomics.
- “The growing strength and sophistication of the region’s institutional infrastructure and legal system, as well as improved corporate govermance at many companies, is also nurturing the M&A market”, Bebov says.
- “Market consolidation, too, is generating greater M&A activity”. Bebov points in particular to United Group, a telecom and media provider that has grown through multiple acquisitions. “Pay TV and broadband markets in our regions are quite fragmented, and we expect consolidation to take place,” he says.